Welcome to our new registration page. If you get stuck call us at 541-603-6868.
This registration process is easy-peasey. The steps are detailed here but it is an easy process to follow and it does not take long.
STEP 1 – QUALIFICATIONS FOR CLASS – DO YOU AND YOUR DOG QUALIFY?
- Your dog is in good health and free of contagious diseases
- Vaccines are up to date according to your veterinarian
- For puppy class, you dog meets the age requirements
- You can control your dog’s barking
- Your dog will not behave in an unfriendly fashion towards people or other dogs
- The person training the dog can safely handle it.
- You can hear even if the instructor is 50 feet away
- You’re able to walk down a flight of stairs
- Class prerequisites must have been taken at The Well-Mannered Dog or instructor approval is required.
- If you have a female dog in heat, you may bring her to class she wears doggie panties.
- You accept our agreements and policies
If you or your dog do not qualify for class give me a call at 541-603-6868 – we can still help you.
STEP 2 – ESTABLISH YOUR ACCOUNT, PAY AND SIGN UP FOR CLASS
This last step establishes your account, allows you to pick your class and takes your payment ( a pay-pay account is not necessary) for class. After signing the liability waiver, you must pay for class in order to for the account to exist. Once you pay for class, your spot in class will be reserved.
If you are enrolling in multiple classes, such as with our advanced classes, before paying click continue shopping to pick your other classes. Once you are done picking classes, you can then pay for all your classes at once.
Once completed, you will then receive an e-mail verifying your enrollment in class.
If you are a new client you will also get a link to my website to prepare you for class (what to bring, a map to my training building, some basic but important training information you need to understand.
Ok, I am here to help you if you need any help. Please remember, space in each class is limited so don’t wait until the last minute to register.