There are 3 steps to the registration Process.
1. Pay for Class
2. Turn in Your Registration Form
3. Access the page to prepare you for class (map to our location, what to bring etc.)
Last Minute – Day of Class Registrations – Please call 541-603-6868 to see if there is time for your instructor to process your application.
The qualifications for classes are:
• Puppies and dogs over 7 weeks of age, up to date of vaccines & healthy.
• Your dog will be able to eat treats in class.
• Dogs that won’t bark or whine more than a few minutes.
• Unfriendly behavior (angry barking, snapping, non-playfully biting or growling) towards another dog or person will not be displayed
Does your dog qualify? If so:
scroll down the class menu and pick your class then click the pay now button and follow the the payment process – I suggest you do not use your pay pal account and instead pay as a guest as pay pal will not redirect you back to my website to fill out your application.
After you pay for class, if the application does not automatically load call me at 541-603-6868 and the link will be e-mailed to you. It needs to be filled out and turned in within 24 hours of receiving your payment and before your first class otherwise a refund will automatically be issued.
If you have trouble getting your payment to go through, please contact me at 541-603-6868.
Don’t forget to take advantage of these great learning opportunities
Look at the training videos page for video tips on problems you may be having. They are truly inspiring. Our blog page also contains great training tips that range from preventing behavior problems, learning theory, socialization and how to articles. Because we believe in owner education, these videos and blog posts are all free.