Dog Sports – You, Your Dog and Fun!
Have you ever thought it would be fun to participate in a dog sport with your dog?
Start with our Canine Good Citizen Program.
These classes are suitable for:
• That will not bark or whine repeatedly
• Who don’t get upset with other dogs or people
• Of all ages and skill level
• Can relax enough to eat treats
• In good health, free of contagious disease
• Up to date on vaccines
* If your dog gets overly excited or is unfriendly with dogs or people, see our Chaos To Calmness Class.
Canine Good Citizen Classes
How amazing would it be if your dog won an award for its fantastic manners?
Have you ever dreamed of having a therapy dog or dog that helped kids learn to read?
And think about how proud you will feel at the compliments you start receiving on your dog’s training, knowing how rude your dog used to be.
You can get all that and more by taking our Beginning and Advanced Canine Good Citizen course. We will teach you how to train the skills necessary to pass the beginning and advanced CGC tests and exceed your goals.
Day & Time – Mondays @ 6pm – Start Any Week
Price – $144.00 per month
Pre-Requisite for Enrolling – Basic Group Class Qualifications
Your subscription membership
Subsequent payments are automatically applied to your chosen payment method on the day of the month you joined.
Example – If you registered on the 10th, your next automated payment will be on the 10th.
Cancel your membership – just e-mail send us a quick e-mail to cancel.
With your monthly fee you get:
- Humane, training that builds a positive, fun relationship with your dog
- Weekly Training Plans and games that grow your dog’s skills transforming challenges into superhero powers.
- 3-5 classes per month
- Access to our awesome Private Facebook group that is only for our students.
- A reserved spot, same time each week, regardless of your dog’s level of training.
- The help and support you need to meet your goals.
Canine Good Citizen - Basic and Advanced
“Not a day goes by that we are not grateful that we took this journey with Debbie. Because of her classes, we have a well-adjusted, 90-pound dog that walks on a loose leash, comes when called and has great manners. Thank you so much Debbie.”
“Great class training and take-home lessons. Debbie brings fun and positive techniques to teach you and your dog proper behavior and good manners. She provides detailed handouts on how to work with your dog at home. Our 5-month-old golden retriever took to the lessons quickly and had a blast learning in class and at home. We are all much happier as a result of taking our first class and just signed up for our second.”
Debbie, a quick note to let you know our puppy Lucy was a shining star during the long holidays. She was incredible! Thank you for investing so much of your self into our training.