Have some fun with your dog!
We also offer fun classes, events and workshops.
These classes, workshops or events are suitable for dogs:
• That will not bark continuously
• That don’t get upset with other dogs or people
• Of all ages and skill level
• In good health, free of contagious disease
• Up to date on vaccines
* If your dog does not meet these requirements, please call 541-603-6868 for a recommendation on which class you should take.
Date – See upcoming dates and times
Each field trip location varies to give dogs and people a variety of experiences.
Field trips are an opportunity to gain real-life skills, and they are a blast. Dogs must remain under your control and separated from each other.
Free to current clients with a Hot Shot or Super Dog Pass and enrolled in:
Great Start Puppy Class
Serious Self-Control Class
Adventure-Ready Dog 1 Class
Adventure-Ready Dog 2 Class
$5.00 fee – Dogs with a Basic class pass or not enrolled in a class and that qualify.
Dog Games & Sports
Pre-requisite – Adventure-Ready Dog 1
Begin This class will come back when we are in Stage 3 reopening for COVID-19
Doggie Games and Sports class teaches:
• games you will need if you want to do dog sports.
• Games that are just for fun.
• A great variety of tricks.
• And because your dog is getting mental and physical exercise, this class reduces naughty behavior due to boredom or a lack of exercise.
Thankful For My Dog Celebration
Date – Oct – exact date TBD
Time – TBD
Location – at The Well-Mannered Dog
Fall is a time for recognizing all the great things going on in our lives. Our dogs have been a big part of enhancing our lives. So this celebration is in recognition of all our great dogs. We will have:
• CGC Testing
• A dog costume contest
• Local Booths
• A photo booth
“I’m surprised at how participation in the Agility class has vastly helped with distractions in general.”
“These classes have been tremendously helpful and well organized. We have already referred a number of people.”
“We had big fun! Thank you so much for organizing the event. We were really happy with how well we did, you helped to set us up for success. We’re happy with the progress we are seeing.”
“Thank you again so much for the fun event! You put so much work into it and made it very fun and educational.”