Nominate someone you know for a training scholarship
The winner of our 2021 scholarship will be announced at 5 pm tonight, Dec. 1.
1. You can’t nominate yourself. Get someone else to nominate you.
2. You need the nominee’s permission to submit their contact information.
3. The nominee needs to be able to safely handle their dog, be able to walk down a flight of stairs, and easily hear in the classroom.
4. They need to be over 18 years old.
5. They need to be ready to start training in December or January. There is a deadline for completing their training.
6. Their dog needs to qualify for beginning level group classes and meet these qualifications.
• It will not bark or whine repeatedly
• Who won’t get upset with other dogs or people
• It can relax enough to eat treats
• It is in good health, free of contagious disease and Up to date on vaccines.
The Deadline for submitting nominations is November 30th. The winner will be determined and announced on December 1.