Let us help!
We have training solutions to help you meet your goals.
We support you every step of the way
with a variety of training solutions to ensure you will meet your goals
Designed For dogs that:
• won’t bark continuously.
• get upset with other dogs or people.
• are puppies or adult dogs
• are in good health, free of contagious disease
• up to date on vaccines
• need help with Good Manners or Obedience
Great for people who
• Prefer one on one help or learn better in a private setting.
• Want customized training, just right for you and your dog
• Have learning or physical disabilities
• Have a busy or demanding schedule or can’t attend group classes
Perfect For Dogs who Are:
• Reactive Rovers
• Grumpy but Great
• Overly aroused by dogs or people.
• Stressed by new environments.
• Or not dealing with all life offers
Online Dog Training
Good for people who
• Prefer to learn online
• can’t get to in-person training
• love pre-recorded classes
• have difficult schedules
• like to stay in their pajamas.
We cover a wide variety of subjects
Not a day goes by that we are not grateful that we took this journey with Debbie. Because of her classes, we have a well-adjusted, 90-pound dog that walks on a loose leash, comes when called and has great manners. Thank you so much Debbie.
Great class trainings and take home lessons. Debbie brings fun and positive techniques to teach you and your dog proper behavior and good manners. She provides detailed handouts on how to work with your dog at home. Our 5 month old golden retriever took to the lessons quickly and had a blast learning in class and at home. We are all much happier as a result of taking our first class and just signed up for our second.
Debbie, a quick note to let you know our puppy Lucy was a shining star during the long holidays. She was incredible! Thank you for investing so much of your self into our training.